ShizZy's Emu Dev

Information on ShizZy's emulation projects, news, and updates. GameCube/NintendoDS/PSP/GBA emulation.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

NDS Emu.. the beginning.

Hey-
Been totally bogged down with school and work and everything else, havn't had too much time to code emulators. (What else is new?) But, nonetheless, about a week ago I was able to start my NDS Emulator "Demus". So far, I have a very basic MMU setup, an emulator and debugger framework, an implemented disassembler, and the beginning of the ARM9 cpu core. Yeah, not much, and it's going to be a while before it runs anything, especially at the rate I'm going.

I guess we'll see where it goes. My inspiration is always constantly flipping back and forth from this and Gekko, so it's hard to keep them both moving at a fast pace.

MFG
ShizZy

2 Comments:

Blogger shash said...

The blog's name is familiar :P

Can I/we expect some indepth information about how Gekko / you nds emulator works? Of course I'm not talking about screenshots or games that work :)

9/24/2006 4:35 PM  
Blogger RockmanRotties said...

Good luck! More ds emulators the better it will be! :)

10/18/2006 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home